- I was rejecting Intel Driver not supplying enough trust
- They supply kernel 4.2 which should be enough for Intel Android
- These driver cover both N3150 and N3700
- These should be avoid Ubuntu 14.04, only support starting 15.04
While my immediate graphic target is Mali 400MP on AllWinner, the only reason I picked up this target Orange PI PC was...
- fastest 1.6GHz 4 core board
- Banana PI BRI-M3 (octa core, looks better chance than CubieBoard4/CC-A80 which price is higher than N3700 and performance should be significantly low)
- Raspberry Pi 2 (if fast enough)
So now, my headless Ubuntu 15.04 is ready on,
- ASRock N3150-ITX (from failed installation petterns, I'm quite sure it also will work on N3700)
- Orange PI mini 2 (waiting Orange PI PC sample, but it will do)
Well, since I spend more time on SSH connection, maybe I should go back to C# programing.
As far as I don't use Time in Windows, it should be fine.
Funny thing is I will rely on NetBSD running on Raspberry PI B
and try Raspberry PI 2 B for NTP, backup server and other security and session related critical mission. Now I found not only Microsoft, but also Intel lower end is not countable as reasonable stable commodities. So, these will stay at commanding post quite long like British Officers in early last century. While burning out high speed soldiers like Orange PI PC will run and replaced.
This article's copyright goes Akitsugu Tomisawa but riabilities stays with me, Yoshiyuki Yamaguchi. As I owe some cash fto him.